Necrotic Obsession

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Custom Search

Post subject: Erogue
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:38 am 
Emperor of the Internet

Blog: View Blog (0)
Hi my name is Erogue and I like long floppy donkey dicks. Let's get it on shitcunt.

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Erogue
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:23 am 
Obsessed

Why don't you act like a bitch and suck your own cock then when you are done with that, why don't you get a knife, stab yourself fifty times and get back to me. :fuck:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Erogue
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:26 am 
Emperor of the Internet

Erogue wrote:
Why don't you act like a bitch and suck your own cock then when you are done with that, why don't you get a knife, stab yourself fifty times and get back to me. :fuck:

Lol why don't you go eat a poop and touch a girls bum and get cooties.

Thanks bro, I believe I encountered these types of flames back in kindergarten.

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

Profile E-mail