Necrotic Obsession

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Custom Search

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:10 pm 
Scene City Hustler

Blog: View Blog (0)
i don't really know if what I can do is magic and Religious... It's been happening to me ever since the first time I've ever seen a ghost. When I was in 7th grade I saw a ghost for the first time when I and my friends went into this old barn where people were said to be hung... It was a two story barn and when you climbed this ladder you'd see these noose like ropes still hanging on a wooden post...Thereafter I had dreams like I was someone else dreaming about how I died. I began to study the whole "necrmancy" myth and after a while these dreams (which I still have) would get more and more intense. I can't even keep count of all the dreams I've had of other people getting killed. Children and seniors... babies. And then after a while I could walk near certain buildings and even car junk yards...I could see ghosts walking around and talking. I can hear whispers alot of the time. Only when I'm walking near something haunted...or occupied. I feel wierded out by this...I don't really know what this is I have...

And now the lights are blinking but I can't see anything

Life runs through this trade
I am no killer, but I still hide my face, in the coming days
Life runs through this trade
I am no killer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:07 pm 
DJ INSANE

I dont necessarily practice magic, however I have my own set of beliefs and I do not consider myself a Christian...I just kinda go with what feels right to me and let my soul guide me down my path as suited

Vampiric Roleplay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:42 pm 
Obsessed

Merry Meet! I began 2 study magick about 11 yearz ago, but I had many unusual xperiencez early n life that led me there. (Prophetic dreamz, affinity 4 astrology & tarot, strong tiez with nature, xtreme empathy, dealingz with discarnate entitiez,...) I hav studied the basicz ov many faithz & find myself 2 b rather ecclectic with Shamanic tendenciez ... all n all, I follow my own path ... I believe n a universal balance ov masculine/pozitive & feminine/negative energiez which createz & definez xistence itself ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:52 pm 
Freak

Well, since we are doing intros...

Call me Ariadne. I consider myself a Gothic Wiccan.

Any more info, and you'll have to send me a private message!

blog: sacredspiral.diaryland.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:25 pm 
Necrotic Obsessed

Im religiously half/Wiccan and christiniy.(sp).....tho i decided for my path to become a wiccan finidng it more realistic to myself and everything around me .I am currently still in training as my skills had dropped dramatically. I was more familiar with wiccan when i was alot younger , being taught by my aunt who is a more experienced Wiccan than i duirng my years of elementary.Tho with years of non-practice and the shut out of my aunt of the family i have became quiet weak with my abilities thus i am retraining myself .

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:48 pm 
Devastation Caucasian

Blog: View Blog (7)
uhh to start off with i was raised catholic (go figure), and have lately strayed from it, and had a more growing interest in paganism, wicca, magik and the astral in general for a little over 2 years. basicaly met some people who did tarot, got myself a tarot deck, met a few more people who were more into this kinda thing than i am, got myself a few books to start off and i kinda lost interest for a while, but now i think i have a growing interest to learn more. i think that about sums it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:08 pm 
Freak

I studied wicca for 6 years and then kinda fell away from it to study other religions. I've been studying catholicism with great interest until I talked to other catholics and realized that no one has any tolerance in that religion. Because I had differing opinions on many points in their dogma, I was considered the outsider in the grips of satan's hands. I realized then that church was not for me, though I still hold those beliefs and have made the christian religion part of me, but not all of me. I've been thinking about getting back into magick...I never really practiced one form of magick but all. I think this time, I'm going to focus on one aspect of witchcraft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:53 am 
Obsessed

When I was younger I dabbled in the darker side of the craft until a gypsy talked with me at great length over the path I was choosing and the danger I was leading myself too....from her advice I moved away from that aspect and began working with candles and colors.....I met my husband who flipped over magic and was terrified about it, everything ceased.

Since the divorce I am slowly working my way back to the path that gave me inner peace......currently I am studying alongside a Wiccan who is amazing....her magic room is colorful and filled with light.....she will only guide me at this point.....I need to find myself again and re-discover who I truly am, it should be an awesome experience.....at this point I wear the goddess with me just for strength.....its all a work in progress.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:09 pm 
Bringer of Storms

LIFE is a work in progress......

Working with the dark is dangerous, but IMO very worthwhile if you are careful and use your brain about it.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:30 pm 
...you can't save me

Um... I'm an athiest(i guess) who grew up in a loosly christian household.
I have an interest to learn.. I haven't really had any real weird abilities growing up to make me think that I have any skill in such things.
..sometimes I just.. know .. something will happen, and it usually does, but it's never anything really important, just little, everyday things, so I usually ignore it.. it happens less nowdays.
.. I'm a little more ..spiritually dead.. than i probably should be, so, like I said, i'm interested to learn more about magic, and stuff, so if anyone wants to show me the basic concept or the basic principles.. you know ..
um.... thanx.

CHAOTICskies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:44 pm 
...you can't save me

...or not.

CHAOTICskies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:38 am 
Adept

I'm sick of fluffy stuff in general so I started reading about darker sides of things. I learned much from what I read so far yet I test things to see if they will work. A lot of things that happen seem kind of weird to me. Sometimes I heard people ask others if I'm into any kind of witchcraft but I'm not a practitioner. When I was ten I played a oweji board and other people were talking about stuff like that at that time but I didn't know what to think of it I just wanted to know more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:36 am 
Necro Addict

i totally feel like im in the complete wrong place for this. i know the ancient norwegians were into paganism and i want to learn more about that. im over half irish and an eighth norweigian. so its more so i want to learn about my heritage and whatnot. not sure if i wanna practice magic or anything just cuz quite frankly i dont believe in it. ive never remembered my dreams or anything like that and ive never had powers. but sometimes i can just feel when something isnt right then something bad happens shortly after that haha. but yeah anyone knowlesable int the old norse paganism who would mind teaching me some please pm me id love to learn all i can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:19 pm 
Adept

I have been into magick and all other aspects of wicca for as long as i can remeber. I was introduced to it however in late 1999 so about 8 years ago. I begain learning from a wiccan in my area and her mother but shortly afterwords she moved away. i used to have the bible but it was sadly stolen before i had the chance to read it all. I have slowly progressed on my own but i now feel as though i am stuck seeing how there is no one in my area anymore that has the same believes i do. i wish to know and learn more so that is why i have come to this forum. I also have visions when i sleep that will happen to me with in 3 days, i can tell when things are going to happen i feel it in my bones, i can tell when i will see some one and where and when bad things will happen to people and to who. i also seam to atract dead souls to me. i have learned to control and harness these things but i would like to no more on the wiccan aspect of my life.